The criminal justice system can be cruel to the accused. Don’t let police officers or prosecutors violate your rights – retain aggressive representation from our trusted San Antonio criminal defense lawyer at The Law Office of Derek S. Ritchie, PLLC.
Our criminal defense firm in San Antonio, TX proudly stands up for the criminally accused to protect their rights and ensure that they are treated fairly at every stage of their case. We are ready to fight for the positive resolution you are seeking and will stop at nothing to see your case through to a favorable conclusion.
“The whole firm was very caring and empathetic towards the situation and I couldn't have asked for better legal representation!”- Former Client
Criminal charges threaten to upend your life and leave you bearing the burden of a conviction for years to come. Hiring the right defense lawyer can make all the difference in the outcome of your case. Representation is vital – don’t try to defend against these charges alone.
At The Law Office of Derek S. Ritchie, PLLC, our San Antonio criminal lawyers have extensive experience navigating the criminal justice system and guiding clients forward.
Whether you are facing misdemeanor or felony charges, you can count on Attorney Derek S. Ritchie to stand by your side diligently. With poise and professionalism, our firm goes to bat for the criminally accused regardless of the circumstances of the situation.
We defend against many types of crime, including:
- Assault: We defend against all kinds of assault no matter how severe the charges may be.
- Burglary. We can help you fight back against burglary charges and pursue a positive outcome in your case.
- DWI: Whether it is your first or third offense, we know how to present your case to minimize penalties and protect your driving privileges.
- Drug crimes. We'll relentlessly defend your rights as you work through your case.
- Domestic violence. A domestic violence charge can change your life. We'll do everything in our power to ensure you receive the legal counsel you deserve.
- Expunction. Getting your record expunged enables you to live a life free of your past. We can help you get there.
- Felony charges. Felonies charges are reserved for the most serious crimes. We'll defend your rights and best interests throughout your case.
- Firearm offenses. We're committed to defending your rights in a firearm offense case, ensuring can navigate your dispute more easily.
- Intoxication manslaughter. Facing an intoxication manslaughter charge can make an already daunting situation even more challenging. We're here to help.
- Misdemeanor charges. If you're facing a misdemeanor charge, you can trust our lawyers to fight for you in or out of court.
- Murder. We'll provide the legal representation you need to pursue an ideal outcome in your murder case.
- Non-disclosure agreements. Violating an NDA can come with significant penalties. We have the tools to defend your interests.
- Pretrial violations. A pretrial violation charge could throw a serious wrench in your case. We'll help you deal with pretrial violation charges.
- Probation violations. Violating probate could impact your life negatively. We'll work to ensure you receive the treatment you deserve.
Protective order. We can help ensure that you receive the appropriate legal counsel for your case, helping you find the best path forward to contest the order.
- Sex crimes: We take the time to thoroughly investigate sex crime cases to ensure that no stone is left unturned and that all relevant evidence in your favor is uncovered.
- Theft: A theft conviction can carry substantial penalties. Let us help you fight for a positive outcome to protect your future.
- Traffic offenses. When traffic offenses pile up, they can negatively impact your driving privileges. We'll work with you to seek a positive outcome in your case.